Friday, September 20, 2024

Inheritance

 -keeping my $780, 000 inheritance. That means I have enough money for the rest of my life to stay living in my own home. Where I have spent the best years of my life. And are safe

-I see stars a lot put it in their work they will steal the money. Maybe twisting what they say to get it or maybe with what will happen if they aren't given it

-my method to keep it. Maybe it will be unmovable in the account if people try to steal it. Like I imagined the Hard Copy news item Actor Andrew Shue's wife Elizabeth has left him for actor Val Kilmer

-or maybe each person who tries to move the money. Each gets sores on their feet like scorpion sores

-and if that happens that might be the thing that proves my paranormal story

-my mother Christine 'SCORINGE' and a Lawyer of mine surnamed STRINGER. As in SCORPION

-maybe the person planned to try to take it. Madonna CICCONE. As in SCORPION

-the MAMMA-MIA film and Musical. Mamma like I got a large inheritance from my mother

-had the character DONNA SHERIDAN

-in Revelations it has the figure the DESTROYER

-also called ABADDON. As in maybe meaning ALADDIN. Or I have been ABANDONED by everyone who has heard of my past

-DESTROYER like I might have destroyed almost all of Creation. Set off my stars trying to steal my home

-in Revelations it says he comes from a pit. The 'fist' sized dip in my last bed mattress

-and he has some sort of SCORPIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

     -I might have really left Tauranga some time ago -the black figure of a man coming out of my bedroom wall in the dark -with a silent el...