Saturday, August 3, 2024

Matthew Ager's Command Performance

  -the hourglass has two levels of sand. The sand going from the top chamber of the hourglass to the lower. About 1993 I was lying in bed. I felt my tongue and ran to the bathroom. In the sink I spat out my TONGUE with no pain or blood. I was able to push it WHOLE through the sink grate. Then straight away I had a new tongue in my throat. The tongue going down and being replaced. Like sands through the hourglass. The sink grate like a Wedding ring. Maybe the series saying this is 'their Command Performance.' The makers of the series causing any partner I get will be replaced by a really only lifeless person 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

     -I might have really left Tauranga some time ago -the black figure of a man coming out of my bedroom wall in the dark -with a silent el...