Saturday, August 3, 2024

Crisis

 -my 'Crisis' miracles as in CHRIST or Anti CHRIST

-started Friday March 31st 2017

-and with that time my miracle power becomes really incredible

-and my life and space went in to a Crisis

-I began to deal with problems of DC Comics' Jenette Kahn being the reason why stars songs say I am married to a woman like Lois Lane. And she has public affairs. But I have to stick with her

-the idea of her too sabotaging about an all time record contract for me. Actresses Deidree Hall of Days of our Lives and Robyn Malcolm of Outrageous Fortune implied it when I met them

-and the idea the record would go to another New Zealander. And about the worse choice for me to deal with a man like Mark Wahlberg

-and where I used to think of New Zealand as the relaxed easy going freer best country. This partly turned me on it

-I over some time wrote 300 more songs. This time much better. I had the beats BOP bup bup. And things I had now done with my miracles to write about

-in a description for DC Comics Anniversary series Crisis on Infinite Earths it says allegiances change

-like from about March 31st I went in the direction of Satan and away from God. I turned on New Zealand. And DC Comics. And since about that date have built back up my collection of comics from what I had left from a period of selling them

-I spent March 31st 2017 to November 18th 2020 doing more powerful miracles. Some real some not. And have spent so far from November 19th 2020 to May 2024 working on my main aims for my miracles the block under 

-guardofeden.blogspot.com

-like DC Comics 50th Anniversary series Crisis on Infinite Earths was meant to partly clean up problem plots from their decades. I got the line 'It's only Just Staged' telling me a lot of my problems others have given on me aren't real

-I have been doing miracles since different times since 2008. Now over the past 3 years I have seen all the threats to my life. I think as I realize them my life would become a black hole. Because I have done miracles and had adventures won't help. It is the really powerful list of miracles I have done. Partly the more powerful ones since March 2017. But what really helps me deal with the problems is the high likely chance the list I have come up with since November 2020. I would have once wound up in a Ward looking down all the time. Now I have the illnesses of problem Constipation that causes problems and can no longer walk more than a block. But before I would have wound up having to look for work and do courses

-doing my list of miracles since November 2020. Is like Spider-Man or a boy at school bullied with no friends. Who secretly is a super hero. It is like an escape that keeps a dark space from my life 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

     -I might have really left Tauranga some time ago -the black figure of a man coming out of my bedroom wall in the dark -with a silent el...