Saturday, August 3, 2024

Underworld

  -about 1992 downtown Tauranga there was a table in front of a bookstore

-it had a type of Teen magazine. There was a photo of star / actor / rapper / underwear model 'Marky Mark' Wahlberg

-who I based my about 300 Bop songs and me as super hero 'Captain Marvel' on

-he was on a stage. Maybe at an award or party. He had shorts (and other clothes) onn

-his leg hairs were fictional. And maybe impossible. And they showed up from a distance

-they were long, black and far spaced

-also on that table that time was an ''INDEPENDENT' comic. Not really meant for New Zealand book stores. Like saying my miracles make most of space self-sufficient 

-I think part of why someone set me up to imagine that photo of him was to reassure me of problem things


-the dashes like leg hairs. I do not need to be concerned about the man effecting my dreams and sleep. In his red and black stripped jersey

-the strips like leg hairs. Like the comic super hero Firestorm. Like the strips on the chest of his costume. I do not need to worry about a channel by minds of DC Comics to everywhere. I think that Firestorm character was meant to introduce on the super-heroes' world a TV channel that could film people doing things

-I had the line come to me many or all my problems. Like the threats to me. Like the real ruins my life could have. According to songs, the media etc

-'were all just STAGED'

-there was little truth to any of them

-about 1986 I tried something dumb. I went to the tallest building downtown. A Bank. To try to jump off the roof. The top door was locked

-the inside main stairwell. The levels the doors were at going up the stairwell. Were not in sync with the floors. They were glass doors. But the floor level cut through each door half way

-the FLOOR levels were fictional

-like really saying the most or all the threats to me were only STAGED

-this maybe caused by some paranormal force. Might be really like saying the problems or threats to my life are only STAGED

-there was the magazine photo I saw about 1991. It had star Mark Wahlberg on a STAGE. He was wearing shorts. His leg hairs in the photo were fictional. Long, black and far spaced

-like the glass doors are like the Days of our Lives hourglass. These people in on it against me. Their plans will always fall through

-the glass doors OUT OF LINE. Mean I will be KEPT OUT OF LINE with a marriage to a woman like Lois LANE

-the multiple black leg hairs. Like Dalmatian dog spots. On a cartoon toy reel I had when I was young called 101 Dalmatians. There was a final Church Wedding scene. Then like a distorted GRAVESTONE shot with my initials 'AM' in reverse. Like telling me a possible son I have GREYSON son too of a GRENADA TV actor. Like my initials in reverse. He won' take my ideal powers and appearance that I have wanted a long time

-'It's All just Staged'

-I was on my bike near the corner where my home is

-and I thought of the line 'It's all just staged'

-like telling me I had been able to make the whole of the Bible not true. Except for references like Caesar etc

-I straight away thought of STAGE

-about 1991 I saw on a table in front of a downtown Tauranga bookstore

-a Teen magazine. It had a photo of star Mark Wahlberg on a STAGE. With maybe a small audience. like at a Party or Award. His rap name MARKY MARK. Like 666. Or saying maybe I make Christianity not real. On the same table that time was a comic not meant to be sold in New Zealand. From one of comic companies called INDEPENDENT in the early 80s. Like with these miracles basically everyone is self-sufficient 

-he was wearing shorts. His leg hairs were not real. I have seen them he used to model underwear and he was up on stage. His leg hairs were long, black and far spaced

-I was just near my home. And across the Street corner. Was G.J. GARDNER Homes

-like the magic providing GARDEN at my home

-STAGED- like I partly feigned unwellness the night the supermarket SECURITY GUARD / STAGED took me to Hospital

-like STAGED. My SECURITY of my Garden of Eden home and the miracles are still real

-but these things weren't 

-no more my Beast bedspread. It could turn on me and a mass of stars' work say it. No more Satan. God etc. Any of the people of Revelations like the Anti-Christ except for me. No paranormal people on Earth. Like Oz, Atlantis. Not my father if an alien. No series like Mills Reef Winery etc . 'Staged' they were never real. The long hairs on his legs. There were no nearby Gorillas on an Island planning to launch the Winery channel. No pregnancy in me or ability to get pregnant. No marriage for me. No me becoming like Darth Vader, a sex change etc. Not all the terrible things stars say will happen to me

-my miracles and safety guard of the home still real hopefully

-I say me seeing that fictional photo with the leg hairs of MARKY MARK ON STAGE like in the line I thought of just as I was approaching GARDNER Homes as the evidence 

-It's all just staged- like the opening scenes of Days of our Lives about me around December 1984. I was watching on TV the video of Stevie Wonder singing I just called to say I love you. Going downwards around then. I daydreamed DC Comics' Jenette Kahn was dancing around for TV large boards of DC comics. Saying something like For 50 years we've been bringing you comics. A set up by the makers of the Days of our Lives series from the start to say to viewers things will work out safe for me

-a bit like saying It was all just a dream

-Wahlberg up on the stage like a Comedian. Like saying it was all a joke

-in some Chatels my mother left me was a framed photo of me from about 1977. I was with my grandmother. We were standing on a wide back garden BALCONY / STAGE. I was wearing a T-Shirt with a lot of narrow horizontal STRIPES. Like the HAIRS on Wahlberg's legs. This photo too says the demons I face are largely staged. The strips of the balcony and my T-shirt like saying I am the Anti-Christ and I rule all nations with an IRON ROD

-I used to think my mink panther BED SPREAD was the BEAST from Hell. And then I got a lot of stars in their work saying it will turn on me. It is not alive. The leg hairs on Wahlberg like black panther hairs. They were IMPOSSIBLE

-Mark WAHLBERG as in the WINERY soap opera and the HAIRS on his legs. Like the idea of GORILLAS on an Island by their home

-the hairs on Wahlberg's legs like a channel on Anthony Hay. A person at High School said he wore shorts to a Mufti Day to show off his legs. They were hairy. There is no ANTHONY Hay UNI channel

-MARKY and MARK like I am pregnant to the Gym Instructor looking like Jughead. Right between my home and his Gym the High School with the Latin motto PERGE et PERAGO. He at a Gym set me up to see his hairs on his legs. The idea I am pregnant with his child from sex once. It's all just staged like his shot of him lying on his back for a Spotify Internet display that they knew would happen

-like on the same table that time there was a wrongly distributed 'Independent' comic. That might be saying These are all just ISSUES of the mind. And the Teen MAGAZINE with Walberg and his FICTIONAL leg hairs saying my problems are just ISSUES of the mind

-the black LINE leg HAIRS. All of the LIES about me

 -the LINE leg hairs. Any LINES about a marriage to the Lois LANE woman aren't possible. Really LIES

-the long hair lines on his legs wearing shorts. There is no truth to company LINES because it is UNDER DURESS. His legs UNDERDRESSED

-the man looking like Walt Disney / wall. Bought me the Disney book. The checkered cover like blocks in a wall. .WISNEY' like to stop the WINERY channel

-MARKY MARK- the agreement for me to MARRY has to have my MARK on the LINE to be real or else it is under DURESS

-in about 1991 on a table in front of a downtown bookstore

-was a magazine with a photo of star Mark Wahlberg standing on a STAGE

-his leg hairs were fictional. Long, black and far spaced

-the Slave Ship Kunta Kinte came to America in was called

-the Lord Ligonier 

-like part of the reason that photo was designed like that was to say

-LORD LEG HAIR

-the leg hairs were STAGED

-the black leg hairs like CHAINS / KAHN. Saying her chains on me will fail

-I see scenes in comics and songs the DC Comics character Wonder Girl was always meant to have eventually a tortured life and wind up forced to be the same as Darth Vader. She is the likely one being all the way back to the 1960s

-the leg hairs like lines. Like telling me the man Anthony Hay didn't get me pregnant. He put a HOLE through shorts I had hanging on a clothesline in Hamilton at University in 1990. The shorts had long thin lines down them. A boy at High School said Anthony Hay wore shorts to a Mufti Day because he wanted to show off his legs. Like an Archie channel about him. Like the man's photo is like saying he wouldn't want to show off his legs. Hay left the two Jig-Saw pieces under my bed

-on the same table as the Marky Mark magazine was an INDEPENDENT comic. Like set up to say what some stars say about my system of using the leg hairs wasn't right. They are wrong. It is Independent of them

-the HAIRS on the underwear model's legs. There is no worry I will get HEIRS from sex with a HIS

-and maybe too I will never have any real HEIRS

-when I saw the magazine with star Mark Wahlberg on a stage wearing shorts. His leg hairs fictional long, black and far spaced. Maybe the Watcher saying. That HISTORY. His HAIRY legs are fictional like CHRISTIANITY / HAIRS / HISTORY. Like Anthony HAYES channel. A student at High School made the comment about Hayes showing off his legs wearing shorts. And WAHLBERG / WALL / Mills REEF that channel and TV series is fictional too

-the birthday card I got when young. With a slightly charred looking Cookie Bear on it. Wahlberg's legs with the black leg hairs. He was an underwear model COCKIE BARE. And he is BARING his legs showing the COOKY leg hairs

-my two mink bedspreads might be alive. A Panther one like the black leg hairs. And a Leopard one the black spots for leg hairs. I am being told neither are a threat to me

-no CONTRACT. Of COSGROVE / CAUSE GROWS. Or HAY or the Gym Instructor with LEG HAIRS. Works on me with HEIRS and INHERITANCE

-GERRY HART- my 1980 Intermediate Teacher. As in HAIRY HAIR or MARKY MARK

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

     -I might have really left Tauranga some time ago -the black figure of a man coming out of my bedroom wall in the dark -with a silent el...