Saturday, August 3, 2024

SOS

 -maybe a gift from soap opera made on me on another world called Days of our Lives. With the hourglass logo

-in about 1993 I was lying in bed at night. I felt something in my throat

-I ran to the bathroom and spat out my tongue. With no pain, blood or difficulty in it

-I pressed the tongue whole somehow through the holes in the bathroom sink grate

-then suddenly I had a whole new tongue in my throat

-no blood, mess or difficulty in any of it

-maybe the series Days of our Lives helping me out. Showing the problems and saving me from a marriage that won't work


-the tongue going down the circular shaped grid with the hole segments in the grate

-'DC' Comics (old stars logo) Jenette Kahn. Of Jesus Christ (HOLY) will always wreck any RING marriage

-the tongue coming out my throat. Then replaced by a new one

-Days of our Lives TOLD me to TELL you from then. The marriage will fail

-the sand going down from one chamber then turned upside down like the two tongues represents Days of our Lives saying this

-TONGUE like Paul LONGLEY as in LONELY. The villain of an Archie line about me. Maybe Jesus Christ the villain of Days of our Lives will be LONELY

-partly because how he set me up and not getting people under control. Would have lead to ALTERNATIVE Earth. Shown by one tongue replacing the other 

-on March 31st 2017 I went to a copy Plate where while there my miracles were super-powerful. The new TONGUE. I left one TAURANGA and went to another. And that might be the limit of the area size of the Plate, the city area of TAURANGA. That morning having taken a bus ride to the next town / which was really part of Tauranga. I repeated over and over Bop Bup Bup. Like using my Tongue . Bop / Bup / Bup like going to a copy of locally. I might be while there away from notice of- the bathroom sink grate. Like the DC Comics logo. And with holes in it like away from Holy Jesus Christ

-I think the whole planet might go to a World Vote against me. Maybe organized by Jenette Kahn, or the replacement star. Maybe another blow planned by Jesus Christ. The tongue going through the grate like a Vote in to the Ballot Box. Me losing my tongue like people having their say against me. And there would be basically no support for me

-near those Docks in Sydney was like a small theme Park by the Pier. I went in to a turning box held up just above the water. It would have been dangerous. Because along one edge of it ran a strip gap in the side of the box. And I could have fallen out. This might have been where I got my start as the Anti-Christ etc. A REVOLVING box as in REVELATIONS

-like I think people have BOXED me in. This might be my way out. The gap running along one edge of the box. Like I was hinted at by the bathroom sink hole. Any marriage, friends, any sort of partners, any children or me worshiping God. Jesus Christ and DC Comics Jenette Kahn will wreck it. TURNING them on me. Like in 1993 I was lying in bed at night. I ran to the bathroom and easily spat out my tongue. I pressed it whole through the bathroom sink's holes in the grates. The sink grate had HOLES in it like for the HOLY Jesus Christ. And was shaped like a circle with holes in it. Like the 1980s DC Comics logo. I am boxed in. That might say I have a way out

-stars etc might be made OUTCASTS

-like about 1993 I was lying in bed at night. I felt something in my throat. I ran to the bathroom. And in the sink spat out my whole tongue. It came off whole with no blood or pain and just came simply off. I was able to press it through whole through the circular grate of the bathroom sink. Then straight away I  had a new tongue in my mouth. All of those things with ease and no pain etc

-my TONGUE coming off- like a lot of people wind up with no one to talk to them

-the circular grate- like largely the fault of DC Comics' Jenette Kahn. The grate looks like their old logo. And maybe the fault of Jesus Christ. The grate is HOLY

-maybe a lot of the reason people turn on them. Stars etc coming close to causing ALTERNATIVE Earth / two tongues

-several things I daydreamed up when young. Hell effects that damned you and transformed your body

-the tongue just came out. Like people will be made OUT CASTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

     -I might have really left Tauranga some time ago -the black figure of a man coming out of my bedroom wall in the dark -with a silent el...