Saturday, August 3, 2024

100

  -when I was very young I asked my grandfather to make a Winnie the Pooh / 100 Acre Woods paperback book a hard cover. He put card on the insides of the covers

-another time he took me up to the top balcony of my grandparents' bedroom. The door was usually locked. He said If you want to you can sit out here for a while. I didn't want to. Like Satan taking Jesus Christ up on the mountain and offering him the world


-the WINNIE the Pooh book

-there is never a Mills Reef WINERY channel and maybe series. And there is never an ANTHONY at UNI channel and maybe series


-the card sleeves put in the book covers

-WINNIE WINERY and ANTHONY UNI Channels BLOCKED out

-like I get me put in the body looking just like Christian Paredes. And the card backing the cover sleeves. I get powers basically like the first letters of each power matches the first letter of once special themed rooms of my home

-the boy in the Winnie the Pooh books named CHRISTOPHER ROBIN. Like I ROB the Fitness Add man CHRISTIAN Paredes of his appearance


-100% ACRE Woods- I HUNDRED of AREA covered  AGER of channels. WINNIE / WINDSOR High. POO / HOURGLASS toilet shaped. And ACRES through AFTER lives. For WINNIE all ETERNITY. And the channel of my BOP BUP BUP / bum music. As in URINATE the POO


-about 1993 I was lying in bed over night

-I felt something in my throat. I ran to the bathroom

-I spat out my tongue whole with no pain

-somehow I was able to push the tongue whole down through the bathroom sink grate

-then at once had a full new tongue in my throat


-maybe meaning


-the STARS etc largely because of the DC Comics (old LOGO). Will lose those who will TALK to them. People will have TURNED on them

-largely because of the threat they caused of ALTERNATIVE Earth. Like the two Alternative TONGUES

-the sink grate like the old DC logo


-for me this might say where I want to be in life


-I have never to TALK to- friends, family or spouses or partners. I never have a SINGING career

-I get the full looking body of Hot STUFF model like the tongue STUFFED in my throat. And I too change so my personality is how he came off so I TALK like that

-I get the list of super hero powers I wanted loosely the basis of like Captain Marvel of FAWCETT Comics like I was at the bathroom FAUCET. And Billy Batson says Shazam to become Captain Marvel

-like the tongue is then back joined to inside my throat. This time maybe the super hero powers are in my real body

-the tongue back in my throat maybe meaning I don't need to transform to get my powers they are in my body fully all the time

-it is like I HAVE CUT myself off from the world 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

     -I might have really left Tauranga some time ago -the black figure of a man coming out of my bedroom wall in the dark -with a silent el...