Saturday, August 3, 2024

Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?

-I thought of when I was in a centre tall building stairwell and I 'saw' each glass door going up on the walls. Each one out of level. So the doors cut half way between the floors. Like the upper and lower glass chambers of a hourglass. The Days of our Lives logo. Like saying like sand the people in on it against me their plans will always fall through. And Days of our Lives could of begun about December 1984. As I deteriorated. And while watching a video daydreamed former DC Comics head Jenette Kahn was dancing around a door sized pictures. Her saying we have been going for decades this is only the beginning. The series maybe saying at the very start the corrupt people's plans will come to nothing. So the series might have started that way. And today I saw more in the line their plans will come to nothing

-so it might be like Days of our Lives saving me. And the planet from most of their companies closing down. Marriages without me signing or under duress. Being banned from a multiple of companies. Companies closing without getting clearance. The glass doors like the empty headed attempt people tried on me. The out of line doors. For me to be married I needed to have signed on the line


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gift

     -I might have really left Tauranga some time ago -the black figure of a man coming out of my bedroom wall in the dark -with a silent el...